Ghouls, goblins and witches – oh my! This Halloween, The Hershey Company picks treats over tricks as it dresses up classic candy for the season. With a quarter of all candy for the year being purchased leading up to Halloween, Hershey’s is helping celebrate the sesason with an array of new frightfully delicious candy assortments and the return of seasonal favorites like Reese’s® Peanut Butter Pumpkins and Orange Snack Size Kit Kat® Crisp Wafers.
Hershey’s new candy assortments are sure to satisfy the sweet tooth of any trick-or-treaters, including:
- NEW – Kit Kat® Assortment 50 Snack Size Pieces (Kit Kat Milk Chocolate, Kit Kat White Crème, and Kit Kat Orange)
- NEW – Pieces and More™ 50 Snack Size Pieces (Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cups, Reese’s® Pieces® pouches, Almond Joy® bars, andAlmond Joy Pieces pouches)
- NEW – Scare n’ Share Mix 50 Snack Size Packages (Kit Kat Crisp Wafers, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Whoppers Malted Milk Balls,Hershey’s Take 5® Bars and Jolly Rancher® Lollipops)
- NEW – Jolly Rancher Assortment 120 Snack Size Pieces (Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews, Jolly Rancher Tropical Fruit Chews and Jolly Rancher Lollipops)
- NEW – Twizzlers® Candy Assortment 120 Snack Size Pieces(Twizzlers Sweet & Sour Filled Twists, Twizzlers Strawberry Twists andTwizzlers Pull ‘n’ Peel®)
- NEW – Twizzlers Sweet & Sour Filled Twists Snack Size Bag, 11.2 oz.
Classic favorites with a seasonal twist also are available for Halloween, including:
- Orange Snack Size Kit Kat Crisp Wafers in White Chocolate Flavored Candy 36 Snack Size Packages
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Pumpkins 36 Snack Size Pieces
- Halloween York Peppermint Pattie Pumpkins 28 Snack Size Pieces
Are you planning a Halloween event?
- Turn to Hershey for your decorating tips
- Create “Creepy Creatures” and a “Book of Spells Candy Dish”
- Serve as the “go-to house” on your block with Hershey’s Halloween collection
- Set the mood with a Halloween CD from DG and Decca USA (of Universal Music Group)
- You can win a Halloween party (fully stocked with Hershey’s!) by signing up here: http://creepyfunhalloween.com/
- Get a free download from the CD on the site and also purchase the CD here: http://bit.ly/q3t7fb
For those looking to add a sweet bite to spooky gatherings, Hershey’s offers festively wrapped candy dish favorites, including Hershey’s Miniatures, Reese’sPeanut Butter Cup Miniatures, and Hershey®’s Kisses® Brand Milk Chocolates wrapped in silver, black and orange foils Kit Kat Miniatures. The bite-size treats also are perfect for creating trick-or-treat critter cups that can serve as party favors for guests, found at CelebratewithHersheys.com. Critter cups are easy-to-decorate candy holders that look like traditional Halloween characters – a black cat, baby bat, “Little Franky” the monster and a mummy.
CelebratewithHersheys.com offers a variety of ideas and resources to scare up fun, including step-by-step instructions for creating classic Halloween decorations!
With more than 106 million potential trick-or-treat destinations*,CelebrateWithHersheys.com and Hershey’s candy make your house the main stop for every pirate and princess in town. Tips include:
- Place a combination of colorful gourds, pumpkins, hay bales, corn stalks and bright, hardy mums near the front door. Sit a homemade scarecrow, dressed in a flannel shirt and surrounded by delicious Hershey’s candy, on the hay bale for extra fun.
- Light luminaries along the walkway to the front door on Halloween night for a spooky glow.
- Place decorative tombstones in the front yard, piling fresh dirt in front of the tombstone so it looks like a fresh grave.
- Hang a colorful, fall-themed wreath on the front door or create one with store bought leaves, colorful ribbon and Halloween-themed Hershey’s Kisses Brand Milk Chocolates. Adhere the festive materials with a hot glue gun to a foam or twig wreath to make a custom front door adornment.
Hershey’s Halloween offerings can be found at retailers nationwide beginning in September. For more information on products, as well as costume ideas, spooky screen savers, desktop wallpapers, delectable recipes, craft activities and party invitations, visit CelebratewithHersheys.com.
1 LUCKY READER ON THE MOMMY-FILES WILL WIN A HERSHEY’S HALLOWEEN PRIZE PACK, INCLUDING A VARIETY OF HERSHEY’S HALLOWEEN CANDY AND 1 COPY OF A HALLOWEEN CD FROM DG AND DECCA USA (OF UNIVERSAL GROUP)!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me in a comment one of your favorite Hershey’s Halloween traditions or your favorite Hershey’s Halloween candies!!!
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook– 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 12:59 p.m. PST on Friday, October 21st, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received product samples from The Hershey Company to facilitate this review. The giveaway was sponsored by The Hershey Company. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Enter your email address: