GoodNites + Giveaway
I have 3 boys and I can tell you that staying dry throughout the night can be a challenge. It’s a long, repetitive process. Sometimes, you’ll find that your child does well going to the potty during the day, but bedwetting happens during the night. This is where GoodNites® Products come into play! I can tell you that personally, there have been many nights where my 3 year old has woken up with wet pajamas and wet sheets because his training pants just didn’t hold it all in while he was sleeping. Thank goodness there is a product that can help!
Why use GoodNites® Products? GoodNites® Products are more absorbent than the leading training pants, to help keep pajamas and sheets dry all night. Dry nights mean parents and kids can enjoy an easy night’s sleep and wake up with confidence. GoodNites® Underwear are made to look, feel and sound like real underwear, so kids ages 4 and up will feel good wearing them – plus, they’re specially made to protect kids while lying down.
If you’d like to learn more about GoodNites® Products, be sure to participate in the #gno Twitter party on Tuesday, August 2nd from 9-11 p.m. ET. We’ll be chatting about the post-toddler years and not only will you learn helpful tips, you can share some of your personal tips and experiences as well. For more information about the party, please be sure to visit the RSVP post.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a fabulous prize package from GoodNites® Products, including the following items:
– GoodNites® Product Vouchers
– Kleenex® Splash ‘N Go® Wipe: Mom-approved summer helper for Mom after outside play and traveling
– Skip Hop Bags: Perfect for preschool and summer sleepovers
– Foogo Water Bottle: Great for summer travel; adjusts to the child’s developmental stage
– Bob Book: Great bedtime activity for parents and kids in the beginning stages of reading; calming bedtime experience for parent and child
– Toothbrush and Hand Washing Timer: Fun tool for kids just learning about personal hygiene
– Night Time Chore Cards: Helpful reminders for daily bedtime activities
– Bubbles: Tried and true fun summer activity for kids in this age range
– Crayons, Stickers: Helps express and encourage creativity
– Movie Passes: Children at this age are finally able to sit through a movie and comprehend the content; great rainy summer day activity
– $100 Gift Card (AMEX)
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Simply visit the GoodNites® website (http://GoodNites.com) and leave a comment about what you learned from the site.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, August 15th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received compensation from GoodNites® as part of a campaign with #gno and Mom It Forward. The giveaway was sponsored by GoodNites® . All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.