I love Little Debbie products and remember growing up with their yummy snacks. Little Debbie recently introduced the super yummy Cloud Cakes. They are REALLY good! If you love Little Debbie, you’ll definitely love Cloud Cakes!
Little Debbie has come out with its new snack cakes called Cloud Cakes, which are cream-filled golden sponge cakes. There are 10 individually wrapped Little Debbie Cloud Cakes in one carton, and 12 cartons in a case.
Cloud Cakes are available in mass merchandisers, supermarkets, dollar stores variety stores and some convenience stores and other retailers nationwide.
I really liked the Cloud Cakes and my boys did as well. Little Debbie is a great company and I’m happy to work with them. A big thanks goes to the team at Little Debbie for this review and giveaway opportunity!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a case (12 cartons) of the Little Debbie Cloud Cakes!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
Visit Little Debbie online and tell me in a comment another Little Debbie product that looks good!
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook– 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of Little Debbie on Facebook - 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 20th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received product samples from Little Debbie to facilitate this review. Little Debbie sponsored the giveaway. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.