I love Valentine’s Day and it just gives me another reason to bake some goodies! I was excited to open up my package from NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE and find inside a cute Valentine’s Day cookie tin, free product coupons, an activity book for Moms, and stickers. As soon as I had the coupons in my hands, I headed to the store and purchased my NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies.
With Valentine’s Day and Easter right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about how you’ll make these holidays extra special and full of fun for family and friends. With new NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Valentine’s Friends Sugar Cookies you can share 12 different holiday designs delivered on an adorable character or shaped sugar cookie. A little help from mom or dad and kids can learn how Bake Some Love in the kitchen with these extra special sugar cookies.
These were easy to make and yummy to eat! The boys loved the different images on the heart-shaped sugar cookies and they can’t wait to see what comes out for the Easter holiday! A big thank you to NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE for this review opportunity!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Valentine’s Day Cookie Kit, which includes a limted edition NESTLE TOLL HOUSE cookie tin, free product coupons, an activity book for Moms, and stickers!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Visit NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE online and tell me in a comment something fun you found on the site (product, recipe, baking idea)!!!
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of NESTLÉ Family on Facebook - 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 8:59 a.m. PST on Friday, February 11th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a Valentine’s Day Kit from NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE to facilitate this review! This giveaway was sponsored by NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Enter your email address: