Wordless Wednesday

In Lifestyle
August 31, 2010

Superheroes 3 225x300 Wordless Wednesday

The 3 superheroes in my life!

Shannon Gosney is the author of The Mommy-Files, a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. With 3 active boys, Shannon loves living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.

12 Responses to “Wordless Wednesday”

1. A Kruse says:

Very cute! So, are you all ready for Halloween then? Lucky Mama… I still have a few more things to pick up.

2. Your superheroes are absolutely adorable. My little guy is begging to be Buzz Lightyear, any suggestions on where to find that costume?

3. Susan Heim says:

That’s so cute. My boys love to dress up in their Power Rangers and Spider-Man costumes all year round. They’re not just for Halloween!

4. Louise says:

Your boys are very handsome. Hope they keep you safe and catch all the bad guys!

5. Deborah says:

How protected you must feel with 3 superheros in the house!

6. noelle says:

so cute!
    you have a house ready to go with some really cute characters!

7. Mini Poem: Three Superhero’s
    I have three superhero’s always around me,
    they’ll take on my foes whoever they may be.
    Superhero’s honestly never age
    though they go through many a growth stage.
    Just ask Super Hero Grandpa if that isn’t true,
    because he’s been a long time super hero to our Red, White and Blue.
    Super hero’s don’t all wear the same uniform,
    sometimes they seem a little rebellious like they don’t want to conform.
    Yet, super hero’s truly love their mommy each and every day,
    even when she thinks that being a super hero is just boy time play.

8. Katie says:

adorable! they make a great super team!

9. Look at all those muscles… you’ve got a few protectors there. You are a very lucky mommy.