Monday Mingle – May 17th, 2010

In Lifestyle
May 16, 2010

mondayminglebrownnew 1 1 1 Monday Mingle   May 17th, 2010

Thanks to Jenn at Eighty MPH Mom, every Monday we participate in a fun vlogging event called Monday Mingle.  It is SO much fun!  Each week, we answer 3 questions about ourselves and share them with our friends on our individual blogs.

THIS WEEK’S QUESTIONS (submitted by Mandy from I’d Rather Be Crafting ) :

1. What is the hardest *physical* thing you have ever done? (Giving birth, running a marathon, etc.)

2. What is one of the hardest things you have ever done emotionally? (Saying goodbye to a loved one, watching your babies grow up, etc.)
3. Name one thing from your bucket list – something you hope to achieve before you die.

pinit fg en rect red 28 Monday Mingle   May 17th, 2010

Shannon Gosney is the author of The Mommy-Files, a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. With 3 active boys, Shannon loves living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.

8 Responses to “Monday Mingle – May 17th, 2010”

1. Traveling? That would be fun! i want to do that too.
    These questions were hard this week. i mean you you don’t want to reveal anything too personal but on the other hand, you wanna kinda answer the question…:))

I hope you have a good week Shannon!

2. Linda says:

I like the traveling.. really would like more of that. It was definitely a difficult mingle to get through.

3. Nolie says:

These were some hard questions. I remember my grandma passing away, I was 8. Death is very hard to fully understand as a child.

4. I totally understand the grandma thing – I lost both of mine in the last 2 years and I miss them terribly.

5. Lua says:

Eek! Giving birth still scares me! I had a c-section with my first, so I have yet to experience the pain. :\
    Oh my goodness! I am definitely not a long distance runner!

6. Jendi says:

Can we please trade hair for a week? I know that most people with curls find them hard to manage, but I love your curls!
    I had epidurals and it was still hard!
    Yes, I want to travel. I already calculated how old I will be when the kids are out of the house so my husband and I can travel!
    Have a great week!

7. Mrs. Cox says:

I couldn’t do track in school! My body definitely did not like running LOL
    I think it’s wonderful that you wrote a letter to your grandmother, I never thought to do that. That was definitely a tough hurdle emotionally for our family too. *hugs*
    Sorry so late, but at least I made it :) Hope you’re having a great week!

8. Lisa B says:

I’m with ya on running! I was in track & cross country for a while… and hated it! (Why I still did it, though, is beyond me!)