Mother’s Day is just around the corner and Kohl’s is here to help you make this Mother’s Day a special one for the mom in your life! Diamond Stud Earrings are a perfect way to show the mom in your life how special and beautiful she is to you. Diamond Stud Earrings will make her smile and sparkle and you can find them at Kohl’s for an amazing price!
These earrings have a four-prong setting with 14K gold screwback posts. The certification includes an International Gemological Institute certificate of authenticity that verifies clarity, color, and carat weight. Plus, they come in a cute white leatherette gift box.
For this Mother’s Day, be sure to check out Kohl’s jewelry department, where you’ll find certified diamond earrings and rings, gemstones, pearls, and top name brand watches like Citizen and Bulova. You can find them all at incredible prices! However, you can get a great deal with Kohl’s discounts and savings passes.
Who knew that Kohl’s had such high-quality, stylish jewelry – at prices you can afford! I’ll definitely keep Kohl’s in mind for my next jewelry purchase, especially when it comes to shopping for gifts.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a pair of Diamond Stud Earrings from Kohl’s!!!!
- Visit Kohl’s online and tell me in a comment another piece of jewelry you find interesting or desireable.
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, May 12th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I did not receive compensation for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Enter your email address: