I love 1-800-FLOWERS.com! Why? Because they are affordable, reliable, and deliver beautiful floral arrangements for any and every occasion. In celebration of Mother’s Day, I received a gorgeous floral arrangement that was beautiful and smelled amazing! I was so excited when there was a knock on my door and I was presented with the Two Dozen Long Stem Pink and White Rose Bouquet. It was an amazing bouquet and one that any mother would be excited to receive this Mother’s Day! Plus, for a limited time you don’t have to pay shipping charges for Mother’s Day gifts. So be sure to take advantage and send the special mother in your life a beautiful floral arrangement from 1-800-flowers.com.
For this Mother’s Day, you can choose from roses, tulips, daisies, irises, lilies, and more! You can also choose to have the floral arrangements delivered in beautiful, decorative vases. Mother’s Day arrangements range from $37.99 and up. Check out 1-800-FLOWERS.com today!
I am completely impressed with 1-800-FLOWERS.com! The floral arrangements are gorgeous and smell divine! I can tell you first hand that these floral arrangements will help the mother in your life feel loved and special. Thank you 1-800-FLOWERS.com!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive a $50 gift certificate to 1-800-FLOWERS.com!!!
- Tell me in a comment what Mother’s Day floral arrangement you would send to the mother in your life.
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, May 10th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a floral arrangement from 1-800-FLOWERS.com to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Enter your email address: