I love doing Monday Mingles, thanks to Jen at Eighty MPH Mom! They are so much fun! Each week, Jen gives us 3 questions to answer and we VLOG our answers!
Next week’s questions submitted by Greg from Telling Dad!:
1. If you were forced to choose between skydiving, base jumping off a skyscaper, or rock climbing, which would you choose?
2. Are you an aggressive or defensive driver?
3. Due to a sour economy the genie can only grant you ONE wish. What would it be?
P.S. Just when I thought I did great and had it done early this week, I found out that I answered questions that were old (and obviously I hadn’t done previously – lol) – dangit!!! Anyways, I did not look presentable to do another Monday Mingle at this point, so hear are my answers to this week’s questions – the written word. Woo hoo!
THIS WEEK’S QUESTIONS (submitted by Java with Jacki!):
1. How do you pamper yourself?
2. Do you prepare your own taxes or have someone else do them for you?
3. Do you sing in the shower? Car? If so, what do you sing? Favorite sing-a-long songs?
1. Long hot showers, chocolate (woo hoo!), flowers, movies, girl’s night out
2. Usually go through Turbo Tax and have my parents help if there is room for doubt
3. No singing in the shower. Yes, singing in the car, if by myself or if the kids are with me. I want bust out any tunes if there is another adult in the car with me. My favorite cd right now that I love busting out song to is “Glee.”
Enter your email address: