Have you ever been to Benihana? It is so fun and the food is so good!!! I’ve enjoyed the Benihana experience a few times and loved the entire time spent in the restaurant. Not only is the food delicious, but the experience is unforgettable! So what happens at Benihana?
At the heart of the Benihana experience is the teppanyaki table, around which guests gather and enjoy a meal expertly prepared and cooked to perfection on a steel grill, right before their eyes — by a chef who is as much entertainer as culinary master.
The meal begins with a delicate Japanese onion soup, followed by a salad with ginger dressing. The chef will prepare your chicken, beef or seafood, along with vegetables, hibachi-style on the sizzling grill surface. Be sure to enjoy the show, because Benihana chefs literally play with your food as they cook it.
Your entrée will be served with homemade dipping sauces and steamed rice, or if you prefer, Benihana’s mouthwatering Hibachi chicken rice. You may also order tempura, sushi and specialty rolls.
From April 4th through May 5th, Benihana is offering a promotion geared towards families with children in kindergarten to sixth grade. Benihana is celebrating the Japanese Children’s Day by holding art contests for children as part of its “Children Helping Children” program. Benihana will donate $1 to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital for each work of art submitted. Each child who participates will be entered to win a dinner for 8 at their local Benihana restaurant. Also, 100% of proceeds from children’s meals served on Children’s Day (May 5) will be donated to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Benihana has a second promotion in April that you definitely won’t want to miss. For the month of April, you can enjoy the Benihana’s Chef Special – Hibachi Steak for Two. This huge, multi-course meal is priced at $37. In addition to this special, Benihana is featuring an assortment of spring-inspired drinks like the White Peach Sake Sangria and a variety of sakes.
Benihana is an amazing restaurant! Both the food and the service are unforgettable. This is both a delicious and entertaining experience you’ll want to share with family and friends! Thank you Benihana!
2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a $35 gift card to Benihana!!!
- Tell me in a comment what you would order off the menu if you visited Benihana.
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Follow Benihana on Twitter - 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of Benihana on Facebook - 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 25th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a gift card from Benihana to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Enter your email address: