I LOVE See’s Candies and just can’t get enough of their chocolates! Easter is a week away and if you’re looking for yummy Easter treats, be sure to check out the Easter treats available through See’s Candies. I was excited to review some tasty items from See’s Candies, including an Easter Egg Box, Assorted Decorated Eggs, Rocky Road Egg, and Small Easter Bunny. The candies went fast in our house (as they usually do). I can’t wait to see what See’s Candies comes up with next!
I love the Easter Egg Box because it contained a delicious variety of chocolate candies. Plus, the box itself was very festive and cute! The box comes in Springtime colors with soft pastels of blue, lavender, and yellow. The variety of chocolate includes white chocolate Lemon and Raspberry Truffles, Molasses Chips, Divinity, and more. This is ideal as a hostess gift or as an Easter trip for the individual who is too big for Easter baskets. An 8.7 oz box retails for $11.85 and can be purchased online or in the store.
The Assorted Decorated Eggs were an adorable and yummy treat. The box comes with 6 miniature decorated eggs. Included are two each of the Vanilla Chip, Bordeaux, and Chocolate Butter eggs. Each egg is covered in milk chocolate and topped off with a hand-applied decoration. The 4.5 oz box retails for $5.40 and can be purchased online and in the store.
The Rocky Road Egg was both gorgeous and delicious. I love the way the egg was decorated. The Rocky Road Egg is smooth, creamy, and crunchy at the same time. The combination of milk chocolate, honey marshmallow, and walnuts was really good! The egg weighs 9.5 oz and retails for $10.70. You can purchase the egg in other flavors online and in the store.
The Small Chocolate Bunny is an adorable and delicious addition to any Easter Basket! The semi-hollow milk chocolate treat will disappear fast in any Easter basket. The 2.2 oz bunny retails for $2.65 and can be purchased online or in stores.
I am constantly impressed with the quality, taste, and appearance of See’s Candies products. I am thankful to have the opportunity to work with them and have a first hand look at the fun products they have for the holidays. Thank you See’s Candies!
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will win a Gift Certificate good for a One-Pound Box of See’s Candies!!!
- Visit See’s Candies online and tell me in a comment one Easter treat you’d like to try out!
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Friday, April 2nd, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received product samples from See’s Candies to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% mine.
Enter your email address: