I love reading books to my boys and holiday books are even more fun! I received a copy of the adorable book entitled, Hey, Rabbit, written by Sergio Ruzzier. It is an adorable book about a Rabbit with a suitcase. All of his friends, including a dog, a toucan, a brown bear, a cat, a mouse, and a crab, keep asking Rabbit, “Is there anything for me in your suitcase?” Rabbit finds something for each of his friends, but in the end, wonders if there is anything for him in the suitcase!
This is a fun and adorable book that kids will love for the Easter holiday (and throughout the year)! I thought the watercolor illustrations were great as well! You can find Hey, Rabbit at bookstores or online nationwide. The hardcover book retails for $16.99. Check out Sergio’s Blog and a fun Easter activity for the kids!
Move over Easter Bunny, there’s a spunky new rabbit in town, and he has a suitcase full of special surprises for each of his friends: Dog, Toucan, Bear, Cat, Mouse, and Crab! Sergio Ruzzier, author of the Amandina, has once again worked his considerable magic to create Hey, Rabbit! – a playful tale that is sure to have kids shouting out the words and immersing themselves in the detailed and witty illustrations. Booklist has this to say about this soon-to-be Easter classic, “Ruzzier’s animals are a very appealing group, sweet and expressive with adorable little bellies, and each wish leads to a colorful and lively scene.” We think Kirkus’ starred review says it all: “The colors are soft and clear; the line is vivacious and the little anthropomorphized animals are sweet. Their satisfied imaginations fill whole pages, and friendship emanates from every wriggle.”
I really enjoyed reading this book with my kids. They liked the Rabbit and the other different animals that he shared with. The illustrations were adorable and it was a fun book! Thank you Sergio Ruzzier. I’d love to see what you come up with next.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a special Hey, Rabbit Easter Basket! The Easter basket will include a copy of the book, a yummy (and large!) Lindt chocolate bunny, easter eggs, and an original signed ink and watercolor framed drawing of Rabbit!!!
Tell me what you would like Rabbit to give you out of his suitcase (something you wish for).
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, March 30th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “Hey, Rabbit” from Sergio Ruzzier to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% mine.
Enter your email address: