We love to eat ham in our family. Cook’s Hams are one of our favorite brands to eat! Their hams are juicy, moist, and full of flavor, making them perfect for holidays and family meals. We love to eat ham as part of a big dinner….with mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, rolls, and dessert. Then we use the leftover ham for Sandwiches, Omelettes, Ham and Bean Soup, Casseroles, and more. My favorite ham is the Cooked Spiral Sliced Ham, with the bone in. It is really good!
Cook’s Spiral Sliced, Bone-In Hams are part of an established holiday tradition in families all over the country. I am so impressed by the dedication of Cook’s to the use of natural ingredients in the curing process and authentic, old-world, hickory-wood smoking techniques that gives their hams the delicious flavors they have. I also love Cook’s signature, ready-to-use liquid glaze and dipping sauce that is included with every Spiral Sliced Ham. Cook’s Hams are the perfect addition to make your Easter holiday a memorable day!
Here are some great resources you might find useful for the upcoming Easter holiday:
I am totally impressed with Cook’s Hams and look forward to cooking them every time I purchase them at the store. I look for the foil wrapped hams and the Cook’s Ham logo and know I will be getting a delicious tasting ham that my family will enjoy.
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will win a coupon good for a FREE Cook’s Ham!!!
Tell me what dishes you make out of your leftover ham!
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, April 6th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a coupon for a FREE Ham from Cook’s Ham to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% mine.