I love cookbooks and the new recipes that come along with them. I received the cookbook called The Best of Chef at Home: Essential Recipes for Today’s Kitchen by Chef Michael Smith. In The Best of Chef at Home, you can enjoy home cooking at its best as Food Network star Chef Michael Smith shares 120 fabulous recipes. In this cookbook, sections include Starters and Snacks; Soups; Salads; Beef; Poultry, Pork & Lamb; Fish & Seafood; Vegetarian; Pasta; Grains, Potatoes, & Beans; Greens & Garden Vegetables; Treats & Baked Goodies; and Jars.
I was also introduced to another wonderful site called Can I Get the Recipe? There are wonderful recipes featured on a daily basis. I signed up to subscribe to it as soon as I saw some of the recipes, including Grilled Lemon Salmon and Broccoli, Potato, and Bacon Frittata. Check it out today!
I really enjoyed both the site and The Best of Chef at Home Cookbook. There are some wonderful recipes on both the site and in the cookbook. I can’t wait to try out Blue Cheese-Crusted Filet Mignon and Grilled Chicken with Ten Toppings! I rate the site and the cookbook a 5 out of 5 for enjoyment!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of The Best Chef at Home!!!
Tell me in a comment why you’d like to win this cookbook!
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, February 22nd, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted! (this was actually advertised as running until the 25th, so I am honoring the deadline of the 25th)
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “The Best of Chef at Home” from Whitecap Books to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Enter your email address: