It’s the beginning of the year and many of us have set new goals. Some have made it the goal to get in shape, while others want to lose weight. Subway is here to help you with healthy eating! Often times, when we are hungry and out and about, we stop at the familiar fast-food joints that serve us greasy french fries and fattening hamburgers with lots of mayonnaise. At Subway, you can find tasty food that’s good for you and affordable!
Subway wants to help moms everywhere to stay fresh, fit, and active in 2010! Whether you want to shed a few pounds or tackle your first triathalon, Subway is here to help. Subway offers a Fresh Fit menu, which includes healthier options and several $5 footlongs! In fact, Jared (Subway’s mascot) is training for a marathon in 2010, so be sure to follow along!
We LOVE Subway in our family. In fact, my husband is on Weight Watchers and eats at Subway frequently. He doesn’t have a problem ordering a sandwich that keeps him within his daily points for lunch. Plus, it tastes good! We like that Subway offers tasty sandwiches on a healthy menu at an affordable price. $5 footlongs for a family on a budget is a huge blessing when looking for nutritional food on the go. I recommend Subway to all of my family and friends. I rate it a 5 out of 5 rating.
2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a $25 gift card to Subway!!!
- Tell me in a comment something you love about Subway or a favorite sandwich you order.
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Follow Subway on Twitter - 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Become a Fan of Subway on Facebook - 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a gift card from Subway to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.