I was recently introduced to Celtic Woman and absolutely love their music! I received a copy of their newest CD, “Songs From The Heart” (EMI Records/Manhattan Records) and just love it! I’ve listened to it at least 5 times all the way through since receiving it a few days ago. The Celtic Woman singers have gorgeous voices and I find myself singing along with a majority of the songs. My kids really enjoy listening to the music as well. When I turn it on in the car, I don’t hear, “Awww mom…that’s girl music,” like I do with Mama Mia – lol! Some of my favorite songs include “Fields of Gold,” “Amazing Grace,” “When You Believe,” “You’ll Be In My Heart,” and “The Lost Rose Fantasia.” I am really impressed with Celtic Woman and so glad I had the opportunity to review their music! They are coming to Seattle in May, so I might see if I can check them out in concert!
Celtic Woman includes a group of 5 Irish women who have brought traditional Irish music to a larger audience by combining it with modern day songs we know and enjoy! Celtic Woman features vocalists Lisa Kelly, Chloe Agnew, Lynn Hilary, and Alex Sharpe, with violinist Mairead Nesbitt. Celtic Woman is touring the nation, including dates at Radio City Music Hall, and has had 7 sold-out U.S. tours. This group is all over the Billboard charts and has sold more than 3.8 million records in the U.S. alone! They’ve also performed on Dancing With the Stars and have an upcoming PBS special. Plus, just a fun fact – did you know that the First Daughters are also fans of Celtic Woman?
1. Fields of Gold
2. Amazing Grace
3. Nil Se’n La
4. My Lagan Love
5. When You Believe
6. The New Ground
7. Isle of Hope, Isle of Tears
8. The Coast of Galicia
9. Non C’e Piu
10. The Moon’s A Harsh Mistress
11. You’ll Be In My Heart
12. Goodnight My Angel
13. Galway Bay
14. The Lost Rose Fantasia
15. O, America!
You can find “Songs From The Heart” on CD in stores and on Amazonfor $12.99 (retails for $18.98) right now! Also available is “Songs From The Heart” on DVD in stores and on Amazonfor $19.98 right now!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of “Songs from the Heart” on DVD! This is their LIVE Version.
- Tell me in a comment what your favorite song is on their cd.
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, March 7th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “Songs From the Heart” on CD from EMI Records as a member of Music Moms to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.
Enter your email address: