I love to eat at Subway! The holidays are almost here and people are going to be traveling and visiting family and friends. I don’t know about you, but when I’m traveling, I can only handle so many hamburgers and bags of fries. After 1 or 2 burgers, I’m ready for real food. Many times, I don’t even want the grease at all! If I’m looking for a meal to give to my family while I’m out Christmas shopping or at a blogging event, I turn to Subway. Subway also makes great sandwiches for your family reunion or work Christmas party! This is where I turn to Subway Sandwiches. You can find both hot and cold sandwiches at Subway. Plus, if you are on Weight Watchers, you can even find sandwiches that will work with your program!
My ultimate favorite sandwich is the Italian BMT on the Garlic and Cheese Bread. The Italian BMT comes with Sliced Genoa Salami, pepperoni, and ham. Some say that BMT stands for “biggest, meatiest, and tastiest.” I wouldn’t disagree! Add some shredded cheese, lettuce, tomato, purple onion, pickles, cucumber, salt, pepper, mayonnaise, and mustard and you’re set! My boys love the Cold Cut Combo - simple with mayonnaise and mustard – on wheat or white bread. Nothing fancy and they love it! The Cold Cut Combo comes with sliced turkey bologna, turkey ham, and turkey salami.
We’ll be heading to California for the holidays and will definitely be eating at Subway on our trip! Check out your nearest Subway today!
Thanks to Subway, 3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will each win a $25 gift card to Subway!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Tell me in a comment what your favorite Subway sandwich and combination is!
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Follow Subway on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook - 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
- Enter Caryn’s Subway Giveaway at Rockin Mama – 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, December 17th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more holiday gift ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a gift card from Subway so I could review the product and write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine!
Enter your email address: