Immaculate Baking Co. Cookies Review & Giveaway
‘Tis the season for baking cookies! I love to
bake eat Christmas Cookies. I recently had the opportunity to review some super yummy cookies from Immaculate Baking Co. The cookies are all natural. When I first heard these words, I thought, “All natural cookies? I don’t know?” However, let me just tell you – they were really good!!!
My favorite of the 2 packages I reviewed were the Triple Chocolate Cookies. Oh man! I only had 1 problem with these cookies. They didn’t last very long in our home. They were eaten up within an hour! The Triple Chocolate cookie dough is made with 3 kinds of rich chocolate and real, buttery vanilla. The package makes 24 cookies and they are really easy to bake. These yummy cookies are made with all natural ingredients. You can find them in the refrigerated section of your local grocery store. They retail for $4.49 a package.
I also really enjoyed the Chocolate Chunk Cookies – these were my kids’ favorite flavor! You’ll love this cookie dough, which is full of chocolate chunks and maple-y brown sugar. The cookie dough makes 24 cookies and is really easy to make – already preportioned cookie sizes. You can find the cookies in the refrigerated section of your local grocery store. Each package retails for $4.49 each.
Immaculate Baking Co. has also come out with other flavors for the holidays, including Chocolate Peppermint and Gingerbread Spice, both of which sound really fun and yummy! These are available for a limited time only!
3 lucky readers will win a coupon for a FREE package of Immaculate Baking Co. Cookie Dough!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Immaculate Baking Co. online and tell me in a comment what product you would love to try!!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, December 17th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more holiday gift ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received 2 coupons for cookie dough from Immaculate Baking Co. so I could review the product and write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine!