Popcorn Factory, Cheryl & Co, and Fannie May Review & Giveaway
I recently had the opportunity to review some super yummy goodies from The Popcorn Factory, Cheryl & Co, and Fannie May!!! These 3 companies are also tied in with 1-800-flowers.com and 1-800-baskets.com. This is an awesome one-stop site if you are looking for gifts for a family member, coworker, or friends for Christmas!
Thanks to the Popcorn Factory, we received the Big Snow Popcorn Tin! My family immediately dug in when I popped the lid off! You’d think they’d never seen popcorn before – lol! This isn’t true because we love popcorn in our family, which may have been why they charged the tin. I love the variety of flavors – Original Popcorn, Cheesy Popcorn, and Caramel Popcorn. Be sure to have a wet washcloth or wet wipe handy to avoid sticky fingers after your done filling up with the savory popped kernels of corn. It is a super yummy treat and makes an excellent gift for family and friends alike! This would also be great at a gift exchange or for your child’s teacher! The Big Snow Popcorn Tins come in 2-gallon, 3 1/2-gallon, and 6 1/2-gallon sizes. Each of the 3 flavors are divided by a cardboard insert.
Thanks to Fannie May, I received a box of delicious Truffles. You know me and chocolate – they were gone in no time at all! There were 9 pieces in my 6 oz package and they were so good! The flavors included Classic Truffles, French Vanilla, White Russian, Orange Royale, Amaretto, Cappuccino, Mocha, and Hazelnut. You will find a wide variety of chocolate treats at Fannie May. You may even want to recommend some of them to Santa for your Christmas Wish List! These make wonderful gifts for family, friends, coworkers, or teachers! Be sure to visit them and browse their site for other delicious treats.
Thanks to Cheryl & Co, I received a sample of one of the Buttercream Frosted Brownies. It was a Chocolate Brownie with White Vanilla Frosting. It was really rich and good. After a few bites, my sugar craving was satisfied! You’ll find all sorts of baked treats at Cheryl & Co. Whether you’re looking for brownies or cookies, you’ll find a great selection here. You’ll also find the Cheryl & Co Cookie Club, Sugar-free items, Kosher items, gift tins, boxes, towers, and baskets – perfect for the upcoming holidays! These again would be great gifts for family, friends, coworkers, or teachers. Be sure to visit their site today and check out their collection of rich and tasty treats!
In celebration of the holiday season, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a $100 gift certificate to which he or she may use at any of these 3 locations!!! In fact, the gift certificate can be used at any of the store locations at the bottom of the sites (including 1-800-flowers.com, etc).
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
- Visit any of these 3 sites and tell me in a comment something that you would love to try if you won the giveaway!
- Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
- Vote for The Mommy-Files for the “Love This Site Award” – 1 ENTRY
- Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
- Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
- Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook - 1 ENTRY
- Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
- Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
- Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
- Enter Caryn’s Giveaway - 1 ENTRY
- Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
- Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
- Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, December 7th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
- Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more Holiday Gift Ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a Popcorn Tin from The Popcorn Factory, Truffles from Fannie May, and a Frosted Brownie from Cheryl & Co, to review for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.